Tuesday

For My Angel <3

"i took a long nap today in the sunshine across my bed. i began to smell his cool skin's natural scent from when i would lay my head upon his arm. I felt safe, and not so alone anymore. i felt my heart's glow and pace. i dreamt and felt his presence beside me smiling at me curled up sleeping, and i felt a cool wind graze my arms, then i felt his silky skin's touch as he placed something cool yet warm over me and we smiled, even i through such sweet slumber. i smelled the summer-spring mixed air, the earth's essences and blades of grass between my fingers and bare blue toes. i dreamt us relaxing in the grass sprinkled with small growing white flowers and clover patches with few tuffs of it's blossoms. the air was cool yet the sun was warm and it shined upon our cheeks, and glistened off our eyes. i looked up at him gazing smiling into the sky as if he were praying, his aura glowed brightly, and i could’ve sworn his eyes were watered with his smile, i smiled brightly at him, and when he closed his eyes and nodded in the obscure direction, and he turned and looked at me, i shy-ed, blushed, and turned my head, but soon found myself gazing into his eyes again. he reached to me and pushed my hair behind my ears and smiled, i felt a happy tear start to roll down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb, and i lay back down beside him on his knees in the grass and rested my eyes, as i dozed i heard his voice whisper those old famous words he used to tell me everyday... "Soon Destiny,    soon..."    
           i then awoke in my bed again, with his jacket over me like a blanket, bittersweet tears began to flow gently for my longing heart and soul aching to be with my love again. missing him more that usual."
-a snippet of my story, a true story- For My Angel <3

No comments: