Friday

love

and iv had my fair share of relationships, and i'v never loved anyone anywhere near as much as i love this guy. i dream of him so much, i sense him, i feel what he feels at times. we have a strong connection like that. at times i suddenly smell his scent. and when i pray i see him or us or i'll sense his presence with me. ii love this guy more than anyone could ever imagine. my last bf before him, and also cody a few relationships b4, out of all the relationships, i thought cody was my love, then i went to a normal relationship cuz he went to the marines, then when i started dating anthony , i thought for the longest time he was the one and it was 2x as great as it was with cody, but a little less, almost even. but with this man... it was more than i could ever imagine or dream, it blew the others out of the water! i dont even have a number for how many times greater it is with this guy I love so much now and forever more, no matter what. and  when i was with him, my life was litterally perfect, i was so happy, i never even imagined i could ever be that happy, it was a whole new feeling... it was like love was re-invented. like magic, like I was dreaming! no, better! no one can make me laugh like he can, no one can cheer me up or make me better no matter what like he can… no one glows like he does, no one else lights up like he does when he catches sight of me. no one makes me cry tears of love filled joy and joy filled love like he does. all my friends told me we had that super rare, only one or two couples in hightschool may have it, one-of-a-kind perfect-match spark and glow and when we were physically together it shined brighter. no one completes my like he does. and I complete him too. no one but God strengthens me like he does, no one strengthens my hope like he does. he’s perfect in every way even his imperfections are perfect. I love everything about him good and bad. no matter what I love him more than anyone, not even I, could ever imagine. it was like disney royalty love! theres been more “signs” than iv ever thought there would be and theres plenty more to come. the spark is sooo unimaginable! every now and then when I smell his scent out of no where or something I sense or feel or something he tells me, brings me to this complete bliss where I feel like im flying, no, hovering, relaxed, feeling like im flying in the sky and somethings holding me, like a cloud or and angels arms. and I feel his kiss and my nerves get chills and my back arches suddenly then I instantly melt completely and I feel that spark again. its always some less than the real thing, but lately its been getting stronger and stronger. I love him more and more everyday and every moment. even when we seperated the love continued to grow and we continued to find out more about how we matched so well. I keep finding out more and more of these ‘perfect for me’ qualities in him. I’v never been so determined in someone in my entire life. heck, I heven have very vivid dreams of us with kids, and us together and im pregnant, and us spending christmas together, and us enjoying each season, our fists of each major holidays living together, so many unexpected and unplanned dreams like those. and even a dream where he saved my life :), actuallly a couple, the last one he helped me complete and it was the best ever :’) and I have these dreams multiple times sometimes, Sleeping Beauty says, “if you dream something more than once, its bound to come true” he also has dreams about me. and sometimes he will suddenly smell me like when he’s playing the piano at church. so much more to tell but it would go on for pages more like a novel. I don’t know for sure if he’s the one, nut I sure believe it. my heart and my dreams tell me so. and when I pray the feelings and what I see hint to me. but I don’t KNOW for SURE. but…he’s my fallen guardian angel, that I know <3 and I thank the Lord for him and our love story everyday. I thank Him for his love and his friendship and his support. I thank Him for everything from him, I thank Him for him Smile

No comments: