Wednesday

another excerpt from my book to be written:

"in my dream land once again, cold chills wake me and a vision flashes in my head of the window open, with white veil curtains blowing into my room, the moonlight shining through and the aroma of the Mississippi magnolias fill the night air. the vision vanishes in seconds. still in my dream land, i cautiously pull away my covers and slip out of his protective jacket. i'm aware of the bell clings of the rings around my neck and my eyes widen, staring at the closed window. i look around for my cat, she's asleep. i thought it was best to take her out of my room. as i close the door behind her i again feel a cold breeze from the direction of the window. something draws me near... curiosity?...wonder?...fate?... I approach my window and slowly open my blinds to see the beautiful calm night sky. I open the window and feel the crisp, cool fresh air. curiously i scavenge for a way and carefully take out the screen to begin to crawl out. suddenly i'm in a flowing moon-pale dress the color of a lunar moth. i sit at the ledge of my isolated roof once more, dangling my bare feet over the edge. i let down my long hair into the wind, now opposite;flowing into the night sky. the lonely magnolia tree glistens like a dark emerald, attracting my glare. the violet and white flowers wave at me in the wind. its stunningly beautiful outside...    suddenly i'm slightly thrown out of my trance, sensing something, or someone, watching me, gazing into my silvery eyes. could it be my angel again...? dare i look and ruin the surprise...? I feel safe as he lands aside me, and feathers glide over my shoulders and my back. warm and comfortable as always with him, i again rest my head against his arm as he protects me with his soft and almost invisible wing. safe again, i nap with my prince <3
    Later i awake in my bed, in his jacket still, and my eyes immediately draw to the feather on my bed sil, almost glowing in the dark of the now warm room..."

No comments: