Thursday

St. Louis

I should have posted this a long time ago. These pics are from the FIRST robotics international championship in St. Louis.

morgan freeman at championship

 

 

Morgan Freeman met all the teams from Mississippi, including our team, Team Fusion, because he grew up in Mississippi.gunkel and freeman

 

 

 

Morgan Freeman and my teacher Mr. Gunkel talk about the team.

 

morgan freemans sig

 

Morgan Freeman signed our spare robot arm. After his stroke his left hand doesn’t work so he had to sign with the right, but its still beautiful.

 

 

 

 

st louis arch

I took some beautiful pictures of the St. st lois arch 2Louis arch while we were on our way to the dome.

 

 

 

edward jones dome

 

 

The Edward Jones Dome.me and ash

 

Ash! one of the teams was Poke’bots. or something related to poke’mon, I forgot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had a blast at the championship! Smile

waiting for bus after championship

No comments: