Tuesday

I don’t want to lose my Teddy :’(

im moving to Virginia in November… im fine with leaving this dull town. im glad I can get a fresh start and meet new friends. but im gonna miss Team Fusion, theyre like a family. im gonna miss my sister Tiff and her fiance’ Eddie, but they will move and join us there eventually. and im gonna miss the memory filled areas around town, like the waveless beach where I walked and shared many moment with my boyfriend, and our stargazing spot accros the street from the beach. im gonna miss the coleseum where I went to Cody’s and my brother’s graduation. the woods I used to explore almost everyday when I was dating one of my exes. and where I went blackbery picking. the place I had my first date, first homecoming, my first makeover. where I first got real makeup from a salon, and where I first got my eyebrows done, and got my first mani pedi. I used to tell myself I would never call this town home, but now I realize I practically grew up here. it is home now. but most of all, out of everything here, im going to miss my Teddy, the love of my life, Anthony is the best thing to ever happen to me. he makes me feel complete. he makes me so happy, he makes me feel like a princess. he makes me cry tears of joy, and makes me feel safe in his arms. when we’re together I feel like my life is perfect, all my stress and worries melt away, and my heart glows. he’s my perfectly imperfect prince. I thought I knew love before with past boyfriends but with him, it’s a completely different story. its like I walked into a dream. he’s one of a kind, and I love him and he loves me. he told me the other week that he once thought strongly about getting me a promise ring,but he said he didn’t want to tie me down. I told him not to worry about that,iv been with many other guys and I have never felt this way with anyone else before. I love him and I always will. always and forever. he still tells me he still thinks of it. he told me just the other night that he wished he had a ring for me. he tells me he wishes we lived together, and that he hopes to marry me someday :’) it makes me so happy to hear that from him. more than once, many times, I have had dreams of us in the future Smile Im going to miss my Teddy so much…  I wish my Daddy was home to comfort me.  its so hard not to cry, when I do its hard to stop, and even harder to not start crying again. its just gonna be so hard long distant and away from him. im very thankful that my Dad was able top let us stay long enough for halloween. this way we could do halloween, and spend more time with my loving boyfriend. have another homecomming with Anthony and enjoy our Anniversary <3 its amazing. a full year… wow. its amazing. it feels like more than a year already, like 2 and a half years. life with him is just so wonderful. I wish hope and pray he is The One, in my mind he already is. I love Teddy so much <3 I wish he could move to Virginia and live near me. and that we could live together when I graduate. that would be another dream come true <3

No comments: