Sunday

having a wonderful summer

im having a wonderful summer, im not sure if im ready for it to end yet. theres only a couple more weeks till school.

FUSION when it comes to fusion, it’s a blast! we got a new building, me and some friends along with mr. gunkel, painted it orange. took almost all day cuz the building is huge! were gonna add to it and make it more creative looking. were gonna be in a parade to spread the word of FIRST Smile gonna be fun!

 

LOVELY SUMMER

Anthony and I have been having a lovely summer together. we are closer than we have ever been before. I love him so much <3 im gonna miss our summer night beach walks, and star gazings. He left for band  camp today but im okay because he got to stay the night with me the past two nights, and last night he took me out for one of our romantic night beach walks, it was after it had rained, just how I like it, so there isnt painful sand in the wind blowing at my legs scratching me. and I also don’t wave to worry about tracking sand in the car, or tripping in the sand, and we can go for longer walks cuz theres no soft sand to tire you out when walking. Smile

No comments: